Earn Learning Units by Chatting With Metal Sales™ at AIA 2015
Metal Sales™ invites attendees of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Expo in Atlanta to visit booth #3659 as part of the AIA Expo Chat Program. Attendees will have the opportunity to earn up to 6 learning units (LUs) by visiting exhibitor booths, with each booth providing .25 learning units.
The chats are informal discussions that give attendees an opportunity to learn more about exhibitor product offerings. Visitors to the Metal Sales booth will learn about the use of metal in architectural projects where topics will include:
- How metal roofs and walls contribute to achieving energy efficiency and net-zero goals
- Ways to save energy through the design of a building envelope
- Ways to produce energy by incorporating renewable energy resources
- Why metal is a great option for both walls and roofs
- The performance and sustainable attributes of Metal Sales product offerings
- The Declare Label, an Environmental Product Declaration, that has been awarded to Metal Sales Galvalume® products as being Red List free, can contribute toward LEED® and Living Building Challenge™ certifications
Attendees must meet with a minimum of four exhibitors for 15 minutes each to earn the first LU. After the first credit is earned, additional credit can be earned in .25 LU increments. To learn more about the AIA Expo Chat Program, click here.
AIA 2015 will be held May 14-16 at the Georgia World Conference Center in Atlanta, Ga.