7/8″ Corrugated • Roof
Panel Coverage: 32"
Rib Height: 7/8"
Rib Features: 2-2/3" centers
Standard Gauges: 24 ga., 26 ga.
Optional Gauges: 22 ga., 20 ga.
7/8″ Corrugated Roof Panels are about performance on a large scale. These panels tend to be deeper and thicker than other panels to span longer distances and resist greater loads.
Available Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Weathering Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, MS Colorfast45®, PVDF
- 2017 FBC Approved: 7/8″ Corrugated, 24 ga over 16 ga purlins 10999.1
- ASTM E 1592 Roof Uplift Capacity
- ASTM E 1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-409
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #649
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating
Enter your ZIP code to see the colors available in your area.