Liner, Roof, Wall
Panel Coverage: 36"
Rib Height: 3/4"
Rib Features: Bell top trapezoidal rib on 9" centers
Standard Gauges: 26 ga., 29 ga.
Classic Rib panel has been a staple for decades for pole barns, storage sheds, utility buildings and light commercial construction. This exposed fastened, bell-top rib panel applies over open framing or solid substrate for multiple applications. Roof, wall, liner, soffit, ceiling, fencing, skirting and many others. With a wide variety of applications and finish options, Classic Rib is one of the most versatile panels available in the market.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, Bare Galvanized, ColorFit40, MS Colorfast45®, MS Crinkle Finish
- 2020 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 26 ga over 16 ga girts 9482.2
- 2020 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 26 ga over 16 ga purlins 10999.3
- 2020 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 26 ga over 5/8″ plywood 14645.8
- 2020 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 1/2″ plywood 14645.7 and 14645.10
- 2020 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 2x wood girts 9482.3
- 2020 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 2×4 wood purlins 10999.4
- 2020 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 7/16″ OSB 14645.9
- ASTM E 455 Diaphragm Test
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- Miami-Dade County, Florida, NOA 21-0629.10, expiration date 08/24/2026
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-161
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-391
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #560 and #584
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating