Liner, Roof, Wall
Panel Coverage: 36"
Rib Height: 3/4"
Rib Features: Bell top trapezoidal rib on 9" centers
Standard Gauges: 26 ga., 29 ga.
Classic Rib panel has been a staple for decades for pole barns, storage sheds, utility buildings and light commercial construction. This exposed fastened, bell-top rib panel applies over open framing or solid substrate for multiple applications. Roof, wall, liner, soffit, interior ceiling, fencing, skirting and many others. Classic Rib is the most versatile panel.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, Bare Galvanized, ColorFit40, MS Colorfast45®, MS Crinkle Finish
- 2017 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 26 ga over 16 ga girts 9482.2
- 2017 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 26 ga over 16 ga purlins 10999.3
- 2017 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 26 ga over 5/8″ plywood 14645.8
- 2017 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 1/2″ plywood 14645.10
- 2017 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 2x wood girts 9482.3
- 2017 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 2×4 wood purlins 10999.4
- 2017 FBC Approved: Classic Rib, 29 ga over 7/16″ OSB 14645.9
- ASTM E 455 Diaphragm Test
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- Miami-Dade County, Florida, NOA 16-0218.02, expiration date 08/24/2021
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-161
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-391
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #560 and #584
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating
Enter your ZIP code to see the colors available in your area.