Panel Coverage: 16"
Rib Height: 1-5/8"
Rib Features: 8" centers
Standard Gauges: 24 ga., 26 ga.
Optional Gauge: 22 ga.
As a Structural Standing Seam Panel, Clip-Loc delivers a clean, linear elegance paired with unmatched quality for a dependable, long-lasting, and beautiful roof. Structural Standing Seam roof systems are ideal for lower sloping and longer spanning roofs, or where extreme temperature variations exist.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Fasteners: Concealed, Standing Seam Roof
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, PVDF
- AISI 1996 Cantilever Diaphragm test
- ASTM E 1592 Roof Uplift Capacity
- ASTM E 1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #586 and 586A
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating
Enter your ZIP code to see the colors available in your area.