FL40 Flat Wall • IMPower Series
Panel Coverage: 40"
Rib Features: Insulated Wall Panel
Standard Gauges: 22 Exterior ga., 26 Interior ga.
Create a beautifully finished high-performance building envelope with a single component using flat wall panels available in your choice of a smooth or light embossed metal face.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can be installed either vertically or horizontally. The horizontal assembly incorporates a clean, simple end joint design that utilizes a unique self-aligning pre-painted aluminum extrusion
- The panel’s overlapping joint is self-aligning and allows for easy sealant application at the panel joinery
- The standard exterior metal surface is 22 ga (embossed) G-90 galvanized steel with standard PVDF and SMP exterior coatings (other coatings may be available)
- The standard interior metal surface is embossed 26 ga Imperial White
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one step installation reducing construction time and costs
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: PVDF, SMP
- AAMA 501.1 Air/Water Infiltration
- ASTM C 1363 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM C 518 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage (0.01 cfm @ 12 psf)
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 72 Structural Strength
- ASTM E 84 Flame Spread
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FM 4880 Fire Rating – Class 1 IMP Walls and Ceilings
- FM 4881 Fire Rating – Class 1 Exterior Wall