HE40 Heavy Embossed Wall • IMPower Series
Panel Coverage: 40"
Rib Features: Insulated Wall Panel
Standard Gauge: 26 ga.
Optional Gauge: 24 ga.
The textural quality of this Heavy Embossed profile adds a distinctive character to the exterior walls of industrial and commercial buildings. The heavy embossing also adds to the panel’s surface rigidity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy embossment adds rigidity to the surface and maintains a patterned flat appearance
- The panel can be installed with a pre-painted finish or may be field sprayed with a textured or stucco-style elastrometric coating to create further character
- The panel’s overlapping joint is self-aligning and allows for easy sealant application at the panel joinery
- The standard exterior metal surface is 26 ga G-90 galvanized steel with standard PVDF and SMP exterior coatings (other coatings may be available).
- The standard interior metal surface is 26 ga Imperial White
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one step installation reducing construction time and costs.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: PVDF, SMP
- AAMA 501.1 Air/Water Infiltration
- ASTM C 1363 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM C 518 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage (0.01 cfm @ 12 psf)
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 72 Structural Strength
- ASTM E 84 Flame Spread
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FM 4880 Fire Rating – Class 1 IMP Walls and Ceilings
- FM 4881 Fire Rating – Class 1 Exterior Wall