HE40A Adobe Texture™ Wall • IMPower Series
Panel Coverage: 40"
Rib Features: Insulated Wall Panel
Standard Gauge: 26 ga.
HE40A AdobeTexture™ wall system offers a multi-textured profile in a matte finish that delivers a bold stucco-like appearance. This texture comes standard on HE40A wall panels, eliminating the need for multi-step field-applied stucco coating for simple one-step installation. Matching AdobeTexture trim and finishing system provides a clean continuous look.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Proprietary breakthrough technology integrates a stucco look and texture into insulated wall panels
- Eliminates the need for sprayed elastomeric coating applications or multi-step field-applied or additional factory-applied stucco coating
- Matching AdobeTexture trim & finishing system for a clean, continuous look and feel
- The standard interior metal surface is 26 ga Imperial White
- Same easy, economical installation as standard IMP wall panels – Arrives on site in one piece for a simple one-step installation
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: PVDF, SMP
- AAMA 501.1 Air/Water Infiltration
- ASTM C 1363 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM C 518 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage (0.01 cfm @ 12 psf)
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 72 Structural Strength
- ASTM E 84 Flame Spread
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FM 4880 Fire Rating – Class 1 IMP Walls and Ceilings
- FM 4881 Fire Rating – Class 1 Exterior Wall