HR3 High Rib Roof • IMPower Series
Panel Coverage: 40"
Rib Height: 1-3/8"
Rib Features: Insulated Wall Panel
Standard Gauge: 26 ga.
Optional Gauges: 22 ga., 24 ga.
This 3-rib exposed fastened roof panel installs quickly and easily into supporting structural members. An alternative to field-assembled high rib roof applications, the HR3 can shorten project schedules and minimize labor.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The panel’s overlapping joint is self-aligning and allows for easy sealant application at the panel joinery
- The standard exterior metal surface is smooth 26 ga G-90 galvanized steel with standard PVDF and SMP exterior coatings (other coatings may be available)
- The standard interior metal surface is embossed 26 ga Imperial White
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one step installation reducing construction time and costs
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: PVDF, SMP
- ASTM C 1363 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM C 518 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM E 1646 Water Infiltration – None
- ASTM E 1680 Air Infiltration (0.01 cfm @ 12 psf)
- ASTM E 72 Structural Strength
- ASTM E 84 Flame Spread
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FM 4880 Fire Rating – Class 1 IMP Walls and Ceilings
Enter your ZIP code to see the colors available in your area.