IC72-Panel • Roof
Panel Coverage: 36"
Rib Height: 1-1/2"
Rib Features: 7.2" centers
Standard Gauge: 24 ga.
Optional Gauges: 22 ga., 20 ga.
IC72-Panels are all about performance on a large scale. Most of these panels tend to be deeper and thicker than other panels to span longer distances and resist greater loads.
Available Materials: Stainless Steel, Steel, Weathering Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, PVDF
- ASTM E 1592 Roof Uplift Capacity
- ASTM E 1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 485 Diaphragm Test
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #137 and 244
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating
Enter your ZIP code to see the colors available in your area.