Panel Coverage: 12", 16"
Rib Height: 1"
Rib Features: Snap-Seam Direct Fastened
Standard Gauges: 24 ga., 26 ga.
Like all Standing Seam Roof panels, Image II™ delivers a clean, linear elegance paired with unmatched quality for a dependable, long-lasting and beautiful roof. As a direct concealed-fastened option, Image II provides the benefit of the same great look at a more economical price.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrate: Solid Substrate
Fasteners: Concealed, Standing Seam Roof
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, MS Colorfast45®, PVDF
- 2017 FBC Approved: Image II, 26 ga over 1/2″ plywood 11560.4
- 2017 FBC Approved: Image II, 26 ga over 5/8″ plywood 11560.5
- 2017 FBC Approved: Image II, 26 ga over 7/16″ OSB 14645.12
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- Miami-Dade County, Florida, NOA 14-0107.04, expiration date 08/08/2018
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-162
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-399
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #529
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating
Enter your ZIP code to see the colors available in your area.