Liner, Roof, Wall
Panel Coverage: 36"
Rib Height: 1-1/4"
Rib Features: 12" centers
Standard Gauges: 24 ga., 26 ga.
Optional Gauge: 22 ga.
PBR-Panels are versatile panels. They are used in a wide variety of applications and are suited for open framing support conditions, as well as a solid substrate.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, MS Colorfast45®, PVDF
- 2020 FBC Approved: PBR-Panel, 26 ga over 16 ga purlins 10999.7
- 2020 FBC Approved: PBR-Panel, 26 ga over 1/2″ plywood 14645.12
- 2020 FBC Approved: PBR-Panel, 26 ga over 16 ga girts 9482.4
- ASTM E 1592 Roof Uplift Capacity
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- Miami-Dade County, Florida, NOA 20-0331.03, expiration date 04/22/2025
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-198
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-265
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-279
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #161
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating