Liner, Roof, Wall
Panel Coverage: 36"
Rib Height: 5/8"
Rib Features: Trapezoidal rib on 9" centers
Standard Gauges: 26 ga., 29 ga.
Pro-Panel II panel has been around for decades. Ideal for pole barns, storage sheds, utility buildings and light commercial construction. This exposed fastened, low-profile panel applies over open framing or solid substrate for multiple applications. Roof, wall, liner, soffit, interior ceiling, fencing, skirting and many others. Pro-Panell II is perfect for almost any application.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, ColorFit40, MS Colorfast45®, MS Crinkle Finish, PVDF
- 2020 FBC Approved: Pro-Panel II, 29 ga over 1/2″ plywood 14645.13
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 330 Wall Capacity
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 455 Diaphragm Test
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating