Liner, Roof, Wall
Panel Coverage: 36"
Rib Height: 1-1/4"
Rib Features: Trapezoidal rib on 12" centers
Standard Gauges: 26 ga., 29 ga.
A versatile option, R-Panel is a low-profile roofing and wall panel that can be applied over open framing or solid substrate.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, MS Colorfast45®, PVDF
- 2020 FBC Approved: R-Panel, 26 ga over 1/2″ plywood 14645.12
- 2020 FBC Approved: R-Panel, 26 ga over 16 ga girts 9482.4
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report – ESR-2385
- Miami-Dade County, Florida, NOA 20-0331.02, expiration date 04/22/2025
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-198
- Texas Windstorm Evaluation RC-279
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #161
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating