Panel Coverage: 18", 24"
Rib Height: 2-11/16"
Standard Gauge: 24 ga.
Optional Gauge: 22 ga.
As a Structural Standing Seam panel, Seam-Loc 24® delivers a clean, linear elegance paired with unmatched quality for a dependable, long-lasting, and beautiful roof. Structural Standing Seam roof systems are ideal for lower sloping and longer spanning roofs, or where extreme temperature variations exist.
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Fasteners: Concealed, Standing Seam Roof
Standard Finishes: Acrylic Coated Galvalume®, PVDF
- 2017 FBC Approved: Seam-Loc 24″ 24 ga over 16 ga purlins 10999.8
- 2017 FBC Approved: Seam-Loc 24″ Clamp over 16 ga purlins 10999.9
- ASTM E 1592 Roof Uplift Capacity
- ASTM E 1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- Factory Mutual Approved Class 1-90, 1-165
- UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 263 Fire Resistance Rating
- UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction #197 and 197A
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance Rating