Terrabella´s innovative composition (Stone Coated Steel) allows it to combine the extraordinary characteristic of both elements: Resistance, durability and a maintenance-free roofing solution that stands up to severe environmental changes.
Unlike conventional roofs, Terrabella® is lightweight. It won´t crack, break or change its appearance over the life of the roof. The acrylic coated galvalume steel provides superior long-term corrosion resistance.
Terrabella Features & Benefits
- Interlocking panels provide a weather-tight barrier and superior thermal protection ¡Complete line of matching trims and accessories
- Maintains its appearance without fading or corrosion
- Won´t crack, break, burn, curl, split or rot
- Lightweight (121-122 lb/sq)
- Can be easily installed over existing shingles
- 50 year limited warranty
- Greater useful life than other roofing materials
- Non-combustible (Class A, UL 790)
- 120 MPH wind warranty
- Low maintenance
- Impact resistant (Class 4, UL 2218)
- Noise reduction. The stone coating significantly reduces exterior noise
- Thermal control barrier reduces energy consumption as it reflects the sun´s heat ¡2 profiles: Terrabella Shingle® Znap and Terrabella Shake® Znap