Leading the way for metal-over-metal retrofit sub-framing systems!
If your metal roof is leaky, poorly insulated, damaged, or beyond servicing, it’s time to take action. Roof Hugger allows a new metal roof to go over an existing metal roof in a way that is structurally correct, non-disruptive and cost effective. It is a system that adds strength, is environmentally friendly, cooler in summer, warmer in winter, and conserves energy.
The Roof Hugger System can fit any existing metal panel, support any new roof panel and be configured to add insulation and solar energy equipment between the old and new roofs.
- Old roof stays in place
- No disruption to building operations
- Works with any new metal roof
- Fits nearly all existing metal roofs
- Fully-engineered system to meet code
- Strengthens existing purlins
- Compensates for added weight
- Decreases energy costs
- Leed point qualified