That's the beauty of a Standing Seam Roof System from Metal Sales
Today’s builders demand an elegant balance of efficiency and beauty from their roofing options. Our durable, easy-to-install and remarkably efficient Standing Seam Roof systems simplify design and construction, and ensure long-lasting high-performance protection.
Perfect for new or retrofit projects, these single-component systems provide high-performance and long-term durability.
- Panels are applied directly over steel purlins
- Long-lasting PVDF color coatings are applied to smooth exterior steel facings
- Both PVDF and SMP coating systems are warranted for durability, as well as chalk and fade resistance
Designed to provide the range of design flexibility builders, contractors, architects and owners are looking for, our Standing Seam Roofs offer an array of profiles and textures. That also makes them ideal for an equally wide array of applications, including:
- Schools and universities
- Corporate offices
- High-end retail
- Airplane hangars
- Sport complexes
Metal Sales is committed to advancing sustainable design, including LEED® certification, Net-Zero building, Cool Roof Rating Council certification and meeting the rigorous standards of the Living Future Institute. As such, our Standing Seam Roof systems provide a number of sustainable benefits, including:
- Providing thermal efficiency up to R-50 for roofs
- 100% recyclable
- No CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons)
- No VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No ODPs (Ozone Depleting Potential) – No limits by the EPA for use
- SRI (Solar Reflectance Index) – Values meet steep slope and/or low slope requirements for ENERGY STAR® and LEED®
All Standing Seam Roof systems are NOT created equal
Want to learn how Metal Sales Standing Seam Roof systems compare to others in the market? We’d love to spend a few minutes talking with you. Simply complete this form for a no-obligation consultation.